Live Auctions and Selling Restaurant Equipment.
Live Auctions provide for the complete and orderly liquidation of restaurant equipment and other commercial and industrial assets.
A Live Auction also takes advantage of having a large group potential buyers together at one time and location.
How it Works
- We start by first coming to your location. We provide a free on-site consultation and talk about what works best for you.
- If a Live Auction is right, we then pick the sale date. We develop a strategy on how we can best present your Live Auction and maximize your results.
- Next, we compile a listing of all restaurant equipment along with photographs and descriptions.
- Marketing for your Live Auction is provided using our websites, our extensive client mailing list, internet, social media and signage.
- Live Auctions can often be held in as little as 1 week.
- Our fully computerized clerking system ensures accuracy and accountability.
- At Live Auctions, we offer convenient on-site payment options including cash, debit and credit card services.
- At the end of the Auction, successful bidders are then responsible for payment and removal of their purchases.
- The Seller receives payment along with the auction summary usually within 5 business days of the auction.